Tuesday, June 13, 2023

God will answer

The entire bible emphasizes that, when we seek God, he will answer. Some examples (all from the KJV),

Call unto me, and I will answer thee. (Jeremiah 33:3)

Ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. (Jeremiah 29:12)

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him. (Psalm 91:15)

He also will hear their cry, and will save them. (Psalm 145:19)

If we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us. (1 John 5:14)

Note that God does not ask that we do anything complicated to get his attention. We don't have to accomplish anything or demonstrate any particular talent. We simple have to "call" upon him, and he promises to answer. And that "calling" to him means praying ... without ceasing!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment